Very few people are aware of the fact that a healthy juice be extracted from ginger root. I got the idea to write about this shortly after I heard how an elderly woman got relieved from her ill condition after drinking some portions of ginger juice. What interests me about this drink is that it is completely easy to make and yet contains numerous nutritional and medicinal benefits.
I have had the rare opportunity of improving the high blood pressure level of my mum and some patients after placing them on ginger root chopped pieces but not as a juice and it worked really well. This juice method makes it easier for every one to include in their diet rather than eating ginger raw. So, Lets see how this healthy drink is made.
Ingredients for Making Ginger Juice
- Some pieces of fresh ginger roots depending on the volume of juice you would like to make.
- A juicer or a blender and Knife
- A sieve or muslin cloth
Method of Production
- Clean in running water or in a bowl of water all your ginger roots until you are certain there are no extraneous matter on them.
- Peel the ginger carefully using a small knife.
- Cut the cleaned and peeled ginger roots into smaller pieces and place them into a juicer or a blender. You should note that there are some juicers that are made to extract juice and separate the fibre. In this case your ginger juice is ready. Using a juicer is a better method. Else?
- If the ginger was blended, you must pour the blended ginger solution through a sieve to allow the separation of the juice. Use your hand to press for more juice extraction.
- Your ginger juice is ready. It can be poured into a small container and placed in the refrigerator for longer keep.
Note: This juice is not to be funneled into your body directly like regular juices, you probably do not need more than three table spoons daily. It is usually consumed by adding one or two table spoons into your regular drinks and juices. Trust me, you will feel the ginger vibe in it.
Aiming at an improved immune system? #GOGINGERJUICE